Monday, February 8, 2021

Film Opening blog post #1

Mitchell and I discussed what we should film. We definitely wanted to make sure that we only had a minimum of 2 characters in the film opening. 3 characters would be too much going on in such a short amount of time. I also wanted to try to show as much character as possible, so I can get as much depth to it as possible. It will prove challenging because of the time limit, but with the right ideas and execution, it will work.

I didn't want to film in the city, but if I were to do that. I'd want to do some kind of night scene in Town Center, the lighting there would look beautiful. But I wanted to shoot in isolated areas, mostly. I knew of a few spots that are very isolated. There's an old broken-down house surrounded by barbed wire next to a farm. But I wanted to do some kind of action film, maybe a Western. But this day we focused on what genre, and what kind of places would be good for filming. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home