Friday, March 26, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post WK7 - 3/26 (Editing)

 We shot the final stuff today and now we put it together. I kinda edited the film in sections. The pill scene, the road scene, and the radio scene. I switched back and forth between the clips of the scenes but that was the basic outline for my editing process, especially since I pretty much envisioned most of the movie in my head. 


Once I got the footage and nearly ordered it perfectly I knew where to place them and how to alter them. I used the program Davinci Resolve to edit this film as well. I put together the basic sound and got the music I wanted in it.



I may rearrange the order of the scenes now that I have most of it together, and may change the song choice or how I use the songs. I continued with the color grading and sound editing.


I went for a blue tint but also wanted the reds to pop. So I color corrected it first, and I increased the saturation and put a "film lut" (It's like a filter) and adjusted the settings accordingly to get a grungey and rustic-like look. I need to finish the sound and rearrange the order of scenes because the first cut is too rough and doesn't flow well. But we're close. 







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home