Saturday, March 20, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post WK6 - 3/20 (Test Shoot)

 We got our first couple of shots today, we don't have enough to start making a coherent story but we have finally started. The shots look beautiful, giving myself credit, I think I lined up and chose the perfect shots for what Mitchell and I want to show. I plan to use a lot of wide shots, but right now we first got the road scene and a very important one in my eyes. Mitchell says we won't need it in the event that had too much footage, but I insisted cause I think it helps with isolating the character and I also want to do it just for how good the shots look. Here a couple of the shots we took. The video files are too big for this website so I put pictures a link to a video of them after.


Another shot we took.


We took a lot more, but RAW 4k footage is very large and takes a while to download.
So I'm going to make a file with a sharable link where ill put all the footage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home