Sunday, February 28, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post WK3 - 2/28 (Storyboard)

 Storyboard:

I've completed the storyboard, and have all if not nearly all the shots I want to get on it. 

This is the very beginning. I needed to start off with that radio. I want to try to get a lot of wides to isolate the character, but also close-ups at important parts. I'll use a shallow depth of field with the close-ups to isolate the subject.


I go from a close-up of his face to a wide shot of an open area, to show a transition in time and place. 

I didn't want to show a lot of the action or gun action just to keep it as clean as possible. Yellow can symbolize insanity, hence the mask being yellow. (To be honest though, I was just lucky that the mask I bought happened to be yellow)

I want to keep these shots quick to match the nervous and scared emotion and the frantic movement of the character. Maybe just go handheld. 

This is just a moment for a breather because a lot was happening in this opening. And the character is traveling back to his bunker/base/camp (still deciding on that). I want to get good shots in this part, mostly just for my own enjoyment but also for the film opening. 

This part doesn't need a lot of thought, it can be done quick and simply because that's all it needs to get the message across. Plus I want to save time. 












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home