Monday, March 29, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post WK8 - 3/29 (Editing/Final Changes) Finishing project

 I ended up completely rearranging the entire film, and now it flows way better and makes way more sense. Instead of the radio scene first, it's the last. The pill scene should be first because it establishes the MacGuffin and some of who the character is. And I finished the sound editing so now the movie actually has noise in it. You can hear breathing, footsteps, and wind, and nature. It's looking great. 


Also took out the entire killing part of the pill scene, and I made that scene the beginning. I then shortened the road scene. I also changed The Ink Spots song to another one of theirs called It's All Over but the Crying 1947, and I but Blind Willie Johnson's Nobody's Fault but Mine 1927 as the last song. Both songs are under Public Domain, meaning they were published between the years 1926 and 1977, so I can use them. It's finally done, and I'm going to export and download it in 4K.

Public Domain Proof:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home