Sunday, February 21, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post WK2 - 2/21 (Plot)

Plot:

Another piece of research I did into the apocalypse genre was The Road. I wanted to make a dark story like that one. It's about a boy and his father surviving in an apocalypse, and it's a slow burn but they eventually have to survive cannibals. It's a really good apocalypse film. 

I liked the cinematography, there's a lot of wide shots. I wanted to take that aspect from the plot of this movie. They have a journey to go to sea, and hopefully other peaceful people. 

In my character's story, he needs to get to a pharmacy for drugs at first. But gets turned onto a different path by someone who needs help and offers the protagonist what he wants. 

The supporting character will play a role in helping the

protagonist as he slowly goes insane. But I think I'll have the protagonist will die in the end and embrace his insanity. But as a final act saves this newfound friend. That is the basic outline of the plot that I want. I want to steal a similar aspect of the story, and capture a similar atmosphere the film projects.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home