Saturday, March 13, 2021

Portfolio Blog Post WK5 - 3/13 (Adjusted Schedule)

The New Schedule:

So Mitchell and I have put together the official Filming schedule. Were going to film next weekend, at least by the 20th. I'd like to use Friday the 19th to film, but I have a few commitments on that day so we will have to see. 

We will be filming in the afternoon most of the time since it will be a cooler and nicer time. The plan is to finish filming between Saturday the 20th and  Tuesday the 23rd. The ideal time to start filming would be around 3:30-4, and use the rest of the daylight we have on that day. I want to film as soon as possible so I have the rest of spring break week to edit and edit calmly. Take my time with the post-production so it turns out nice. I wrote the adjustments in pink.


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home